We are seeking a talented and passionate scientist who is eager to be part of our success, and who embraces our core values: Integrity, Excellence, and Teamwork. This role requires a highly driven and proactive scientist with a passion for drug development, the curiosity and flexibility to work on diverse projects, and the tenacity to tackle complex questions by developing/applying new methods to solve previously intractable problems in drug development in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Operation of a variety of analytical instruments including HPLC, UV, Dissolution Apparatus, CD, CE, DSC, DLS, TGA, XRPD, LC-MS, etc.
- Setup and execution of experiments for the evaluation of solubility, stability, degradation, formulation optimization etc.
- Analysis and interpretation of complex scientific data
- Preparation of technical reports, summaries, and protocols
- Identify and propose solutions for technical problems
- Carry out other scientific and laboratory duties as required
Required background and experience includes:
- Recent Bachelor or Master’s degree in chemistry, biochemistry or related discipline Equivalent years of relevant work experience may be substituted for a degree
- At least 2 years of industry or academic laboratory experience preferred
- The ability to read and understand relevant scientific literature, procedures, and protocols.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Interested candidates are requested to email a copy of their resume with a cover letter to Jill.Wilson@wolfelabs.com.
Wolfe Laboratories, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.