Inside Sales Account Executive
The Inside Sales Coordinator (ISC) will be responsible for building and maintaining the target market customer base for Wolfe Laboratories (WL), a subsidiary of Pace Analytical Life Sciences (PLS). This individual will be responsible for identifying clients and contacts within WLs target markets, and performing outreach activities to increase market awareness of WL and PLS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage and expand the clients and contacts database dashboard within Salesforce CRM:
- Actively identify and prospect for new clients / opportunities within WLs target markets and add them to the Sales Force database (SFD) – a specific goal will be established for the number of new contacts added to the SFD per month.
- Ensure existing contacts within the SFD are “clean”, accurate, and representative of the industry and interest segmentations.
- Collaborate with marketing staff to support the development of materials for target customers.
- Expand market awareness by collaborating with the marketing group to reach SFD contacts, according to the established marketing plan. Tasks include email blasts, delivery of Technical Data Sheets (TDS), delivery of capabilities literature, trade shows and webinars, and other channels, as appropriate.
- Report sales metrics to Sales and Operation’s Management on a weekly basis including, but not limited to, number of new prospects added to the SFD, email blast metrics, number of “contacts” (e.g. email outreach), number of technical meetings, number of CDAs/MSAs, number of new opportunities (proposals), wins/lose analysis.
- Other duties may be assigned as appropriate.
Participate in industry trade shows:
- The ISC will provide support for industry trade shows, networking events, regional conferences and other related business meetings.
Education and/or Experience
- Entry-level candidates must have a BA/BS degree, preferably in the life sciences.
General Skills Required
- Ability to work independently and tenaciously
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Appropriate technical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Interact with multiple groups in a team-oriented environment
- Plan, implement, and review continuous improvements
- Promotes cooperation and teamwork within the group and the company
- Solid logic and perseverance are essential to productively expand WLs market presence, according to its defined strategy.